Elli, Vladellia (2024) #1

Pete1960

1 minute ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Maybe to strip the apartment of the cameras and such?

Either that or to welcome the next tenants? The fact it is UM rather than off altogether.

1 hour ago, chogdad said:

Either that or to welcome the next tenants? The fact it is UM rather than off altogether.

RLC never remove an apartment from the list except if they are never going to use the apartment again, the one from Carla and Yanai.

If E&V leaves the project, we will only know when the new tenants arrive.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

RLC never remove an apartment from the list except if they are never going to use the apartment again, the one from Carla and Yanai.

If E&V leaves the project, we will only know when the new tenants arrive.

Well, they might not have anyone available to update the apartment list right now.  E&V's apartment only went UM because Niko pulled the plug on the server in the apartment.

I'm assuming we'll see apartment list updates tomorrow or possibly Monday.  Not sure if I've ever noticed a list update done on a Sunday.

2 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Well, they might not have anyone available to update the apartment list right now.  E&V's apartment only went UM because Niko pulled the plug on the server in the apartment.

I'm assuming we'll see apartment list updates tomorrow or possibly Monday.  Not sure if I've ever noticed a list update done on a Sunday.

They do at any day of the week, sometimes they just forget. 🤣

This is why I think Roxy isn't in the project, new tenants doesn't get this long to be listed.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

They do at any day of the week, sometimes they just forget. 🤣

This is why I think Roxy isn't in the project, new tenants doesn't get this long to be listed.

Took Jade 2 weeks to get listed after Martina left..