Elli, Vladellia (2024) #1

Pete1960

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Yeah. And if they feel both at ease with each of them having guys and bringing them in, and perhaps live with, they could've gotten a two room apt.

So far this move isn't working, both the atmosphere and the appalling camera angles.

22 minutes ago, chogdad said:

So far this move isn't working, both the atmosphere and the appalling camera angles.

Let's see how it goes and let's hope it gets better. I still like seeing them living together.

3 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Could do. But doubt they would give a shit. Lucky if even get a response.  

If we massively email them, there can be a chance of an action, who knows. But as I said, we also don't know what was talked between Elli and Vlad for this move and negotiated together with RLC themselves.

4 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Could be reasons why. But your not telling me they couldn't get a two bed apartment for them. 

Yeah, if nothing changes quickly, then there must be an action from RLC of providing them the two bedroom apt (in case they want to keep living together) like Harley for example got. 

9 minutes ago, chogdad said:

If there are 2 girls, one is single and the other is besotted, then a one bed apt spells trouble right away.

It really depends on what was/ is talked between them and how they feel. But from what we're seeing until now, yes and there must be the solution of the two bedroom apt if it stays like this.

And even if they feel confortable and at ease with this situation, we're also not counting the fact that it is also not good having one of them sleeping on the couch, especially with their guys (if Vlad also gets one). That's why a two bedroom apt is needed in case the situation stays the same.