Elli, Vladellia (2024) #1

Pete1960

Another week of the same, total separation between Vlad and Elli, another week of Elli and the boy all over each other. RLC have to sort this out and end this nonsense, it's a total disaster.

il y a 4 minutes, chogdad a dit :

Une autre semaine de la même chose, une séparation totale entre Vlad et Elli, une autre semaine d'Elli et du garçon l'un sur l'autre. RLC doit régler ce problème et mettre fin à ces bêtises, c'est un désastre total.

Deux filles qui étaient collées l'une à l'autre !!  Que s'est il passé ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Two girls who were glued to each other!! What happened ?

Well, only ways to separate to good female friends is either money or dick.

1.  Maybe Elli is keeping money from Vlad, with the argument she is doing more work?

2. Between apartments, maybe Vlad found out Elli fucked her guy and that's why he broke up with her?

11 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Another week of the same, total separation between Vlad and Elli, another week of Elli and the boy all over each other. RLC have to sort this out and end this nonsense, it's a total disaster.

It will end once Vlad finds a place for her.

3 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I just hope if Vlad moves, RLC is willing to put cams in her apartment.  Then I'll never open Elli's apartment again.

I'm sure Elli will be gutted. 🤣

• Haha 1

I've patiently refrained from commenting about what's going on here for a couple of reasons:

1) I hoped they would work it amongst themselves and their lives would return to normal.

2) Someone here would overhear a conversation that would shed some light on what this issue is all about.

So now I've lost my patience and am starting to get pissed off. How can it be, with all the forum members who understand whatever language they are speaking, that we still don't know what's going on???

We need to do better!

More eyes and even more ears (from the members who can translate) need to be focused on this apartment until we know what's going on!

Consider yourselves challenged... 

Fight Me Lets Go GIF by NETFLIX

• Haha 1