Venera & Lion (2024) #1

Pete1960

23 hours ago, Troy said:

I don't watch the couples. But this chick is really cute with the curly hair...Venera I might start watching now. I wasn't watching before, because there a man there. Nothing.against him. He's just a man, he's in the way. 🥰

She is very, very cute. A very pretty lady.

Occasional (and I mean, very occasional) bates. Always enjoyable, but kinda wish they were a little longer, and that she would use some of the toys that she has  😘). They have sex plenty, but usually its in NV and some of the angles are not the greatest, but occasionally they are pretty kinky!

Plus Venera has some great lingerie! 😍🥵

1 minute ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

She is very, very cute. A very pretty lady.

Occasional (and I mean, very occasional) bates. Always enjoyable, but kinda wish they were a little longer, and that she would use some of the toys that she has  😘). They have sex plenty, but usually its in NV and some of the angles are not the greatest, but occasionally they are pretty kinky!

Plus Venera has some great lingerie! 😍🥵

You see the part where I say her man, is there. I know sometimes when he's not there. She plays with herself. But she had the limit, because she had the man there. I never really noticed her and I saw her one day standing in the shower. and I was like, wow, she's kind of cute. I never looked at her before. She seems like she's got a great attitude. I'm gonna keep an eye on Venera,  since she said she does the kinky stuff. 👀🙂✌️

18 hours ago, Troy said:

You see the part where I say her man, is there. I know sometimes when he's not there. She plays with herself. But she had the limit, because she had the man there. I never really noticed her and I saw her one day standing in the shower. and I was like, wow, she's kind of cute. I never looked at her before. She seems like she's got a great attitude. I'm gonna keep an eye on Venera,  since she said she does the kinky stuff. 👀🙂✌️

I hear you, I also prefer to watch her (or any girl on RLC) enjoy her 'alone time' 😉😋

But yeah, as you say she is very cute, and is very nice to watch 👍

• Like 1