Linda & Tibor (2024) #1

Pete1960

7 hours ago, Nicholas said:

This occupants of this apartment may have been interesting at one time, but since then not very much at all. The woman known as Linda is now much fatter and covered with many more tattoo's which indicates her having low self esteem of herslf, and her counterpart is a little dicked dude who likes to choke her and slap her around when he has sex with her at times unless he's desperate. Not to mention, but she has always been reluctant to show much of any sensual side to herself when she is alone, unless it involved much more than such b.s. when she is not.

That is exactly you and a bunch of others, Nick. You are never here yet all of the sudden you come in and say negative shit.

• Like 1

As a study of psychology, it is normal behavior for men that will never have a woman before or after their last hard dick to act as children, Women expect it of us. That is why they look at us like our knuckles will never leave the ground.

40 minutes ago, jugghead said:

You are never here yet all of the sudden you come in and say negative shit.

Unlike myself who is always here and also always expressing himself negatively. 🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, upyourass said:

Unlike myself who is always here and also always expressing himself negatively. 🤣

Ydeah well, you are lucky I almost sort of like you. I'm not sure why but yeah...that