Linda & Tibor (2024) #1

Pete1960

On 1/14/2024 at 12:22 PM, jugghead said:

probably texting admin: can we kick this weird guy🤣

Keep spamming like this and you have a good chance of getting what you want 😁 (Even Linda could use a break from all your demands 🤣

Taika Waititi Ifc GIF by Film Independent Spirit Awards

• Upvote 1

I have reviewed the day of the oiling body incident and it appears Linda has done exactly as I have asked. I'm sorry if anyone is butthurt but that's how I see it. Y'all can join in or not, your choice.

Regardless, thank you Linda. You are doing an excellent job. Please keep going!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

I'm sorry if anyone is butthurt but that's how I see it.

I'm sorry, but no one is interested in how you see it 😉(not even Linda). And I am still missing the vibrator challenge, until then, nobody cares that you have a imaginary girlfriend.

not gonna happen annie murphy GIF by CBC

40 minutes ago, upyourass said:

I'm sorry, but no one is interested in how you see it 😉(not even Linda). And I am still missing the vibrator challenge, until then, nobody cares that you have a imaginary girlfriend.

not gonna happen annie murphy GIF by CBC

Ahh, but they are all interested in what I say. That was the whole point. 😁

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Btw, you're down 24 posts now. What a shame.

that challenge stopt with the previous threat mate, I got what I wanted there. from here on you are the spamking and can win all threats you want. points comparing to posts is more my thing.

spam GIF 

2 minutes ago, upyourass said:

that challenge stopt with the previous threat mate, I got what I wanted there. from here on you are the spamking and can win all threats you want. points comparing to posts is more my thing.

spam GIF 

Glad you have attained your goals as important as that seemed. Now off to bed with you. Nighty night.

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Glad you have attained your goals as important as that seemed. Now off to bed with you. Nighty night.

Check time zone for the Netherlands, but thanks anyway 🤣