B4 - General Topic 2023 #84 (December)

12 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

La cosa che vorrei sapere è se Nadja è stata la persona per cui Daytona è tornata alla villa da sola ieri sera e ha reclamato Sara per sé (non intendo sessualmente, perché non credo che Nadja farebbe sesso con una donna). Perché il sesso con il suo ragazzo è noioso quasi quanto il sesso con Karma e i ragazzi di Tantra

This is also interesting, in fact Sara never gave up on "the tick", not even to be intimate with Karma. It always happened when "the tick" was out at night

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

It feels better with the 3.18 cam, those who understand Russian do not need a translator. I only understood that Sara, after affectionate kisses and hugs, asked Karma where she was going and she replied "to Barcelona". Then I didn't understand anything anymore

I didn't hear anything at all in this camera setting

I only know one thing: when sara comes with nadja I'm out of watching rlc for now, and prefer to follow the posts here to see what has happened. It's nothing personal against Nadja or anything. I just don't like her style, there are also people who don't like Daytona, Karma and Sara, because there are moments when you see a person once and you know that you just don't like them from your gut feeling.

3 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

So solo una cosa: quando Sara arriva con Nadja per ora non guardo rlc e preferisco seguire i post qui per vedere cosa è successo. Non c'è niente di personale contro Nadja o altro. Semplicemente non mi piace il suo stile, ci sono anche persone a cui non piacciono Daytona, Karma e Sara, perché ci sono momenti in cui vedi una persona una volta e sai che semplicemente non ti piace dal tuo istinto.

Nadia, in her own way, is a beautiful girl but I don't like her either. I almost have the impression that you are an empty and characterless person

20 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Who knows for certain that Karmas guy is married? 

Who knows for certain that he is a sekt-leader?

Who knows for certain that they don't simply love each other?

With all of CC there is so much speculation and guesses and fantasies that begin to be taken as facts after a while.  It’s hard to ‘tease’ out the hard facts sometimes.

it makes for an interesting forum though.

30 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

In tutto CC ci sono così tante speculazioni, supposizioni e fantasie che dopo un po' iniziano a essere prese come fatti. A volte è difficile “estrarre” i fatti concreti.

è comunque un forum interessante.

What are you referring to?

29 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

È una bella ragazza, hai perfettamente ragione, ma hai anche detto che non ti piace. Non è niente di personale, in qualche modo non vado d'accordo con il suo carattere, questo intendevo con la sua natura, questo non significa che io sia una persona vuota e senza carattere

As an empty and characterless person I spoke of Nadia

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

What are you referring to?

- saying there is a cult 

- when someone goes to the garage, they are fucking BOG or doing drugs

-  NV not working or lights out, Bog did it

- Early on stating as a virtual fact Dayton was a hermaphrodite

- tattoo guy is now common law husband to Sara so she can stay in itally (may be a fact)

am not saying that these kind of things are not true, (Dayton though is not a hermie ) but they are not always provable .

i have eaten my words before when someone says they speak the language and specifically heard talking that verifies these. I don’t see everything and maybe not smart enough to untangle things. 

I don’t want to be attacked for my examples if I have mis-represented anything, but just expressing a point. Just a discussion 😊

5 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

- dire che esiste una setta 

- quando qualcuno va al garage, sta scopando BOG o si droga

-  NV non funziona o le luci si spengono, è stato Bog

- All'inizio affermò come fatto virtuale che Dayton fosse un ermafrodita

- Il ragazzo dei tatuaggi è ora il marito di diritto comune di Sara, così lei può restare in Italia (potrebbe essere un dato di fatto)

Non sto dicendo che questo genere di cose non siano vere, (Dayton però non è un hermie) ma non sono sempre dimostrabili.

Mi sono già rimpinzato le parole quando qualcuno dice di parlare la lingua e ho sentito specificamente parlare che lo verifica. Non vedo tutto e forse non sono abbastanza intelligente da districare le cose. 

Non voglio essere attaccato per i miei esempi se ho rappresentato male qualcosa, ma voglio solo esprimere un punto. Solo una discussione 😊

You're saying what you think is right. I don't agree with everything you said but I read everything with interest. the only thing I don't accept are personal attacks and unfortunately that happens sometimes. Many of the things you said are interpretations of the moment in which the events took place, therefore dictated by different emotions with the handicap of not knowing the language. It is legitimate to then change your mind