B4 - General Topic 2023 #84 (December)

7 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I found two amplifiers with volume up to 600%

If I don't know the language they are talking in, it makes no sense for me to turn the volume up to 600%, I still don't know what they are saying. Because, as I said, I can only speak German and my school English always ended up with a 4 on my report card at the end of the year

• Like 1

Don't say that out loud, or you'll join the club that's obsessed with karma 😄

but i hope she coming today or in the night

It's more fun to look in on Villa B4 when she's there than when she's away, of course it would be even more fun to see Karma spending time alone with Sara again (it's always interesting to see what happens next).

3 hours ago, poncherello said:

I have my say, maybe it's wrong but I believe that the continuous absences of Karma and Sara are due to the fact that it is the only way to avoid contact with the pig. It had never happened that Tantra stopped for two whole days and that Karma left at night without appearing in B1.

her absence has nothing to do with those boys, she has been doing that since day one, her lack of respect for the viewers should simply be addressed by RLC

42 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

Which tattoo guy do you mean the blond one or the one with the black hair? The translation page is funny when I had your post translated he said the tattoo guy is her husband so she can stay in the clinic and not in Italy 😄

Small little guy, usually get himself and Sara really high, likely ecstasy. Skinny little guy. Where’s Sara furry jacket a lot. Always dancing. 
I said common law husband but it’s some kind if civil partnership in  the eyes of the law

1 hour ago, rj281 said:

Was able to catch the conversation  2 days ago in the hall with Sara and karma  ythey were hugging and laughing and the talk was not serious about them just plain talk I don't know why tantric guy ran back up the stairs  when he heard them

General not serious they said short to each other they were sweet and beautiful. Enjoy each other Sara seemed to be disappointed because she was at home now. Ask what they would do if they were to be home Karma said she would be there in the evening. It is talked about Barcelona and there is a lot of traffic there Better to go with local traffic. Nadia is mentioned about any problem. Karma will work with 3D graphics Teach and learning.

There is a lot of noise Mac Wisper worked Sorry not fully for the noise,

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Small little guy, usually get himself and Sara really high, likely ecstasy. Skinny little guy. Where’s Sara furry jacket a lot. Always dancing. 
I said common law husband but it’s some kind if civil partnership in  the eyes of the law

Oh, because it was probably assumed when sara gave the rings to the blonde with the tattoos and karma, hence the question which one you meant