B4 - General Topic 2023 #84 (December)

6 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

I think I'm slowly putting Sara on my dislike list, what does she want with Massimo again to invite him. Great, then he has the free choice between Sara or Nadja, because Karma seems to be reasonably safe with wolf ney and daytona

Karma seems to turn to Ney and Wolf when Sara has Nadia and the tattoo guy around, Daytona flips between both, what kind of ritual will be next .......

2 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Karma seems to turn to Ney and Wolf when Sara has Nadia and the tattoo guy around, Daytona flips between both, what kind of ritual will be next .......

how about a packing of the bags and leaving rlc.  that would be a great ritual to be done next!

7 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i've never liked the drug head!

I actually liked her because of the story with karma but apparently sara doesn't care about karma at all which makes the action with the picture even worse. Because why would you draw a picture of someone if you supposedly like the person a lot but like (I'd rather not say the word what I'm thinking) over.

1 minute ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

I actually liked her because of the story with karma but apparently sara doesn't care about karma at all which makes the action with the picture even worse. Because why would you draw a picture of someone if you supposedly like the person a lot but like (I'd rather not say the word what I'm thinking) over.

it's all an act, kristy and taylor were so popular with the forum rlc is bringing it back with sara and karma.