Harley, Zabava (2024) #1

Noldus

40 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Olivia arrived with a big suitcase.

the worst repeat girl we could have, I don't find this girl attractive at all

RLC fall in the facility one more time, they have no ambition for their site ! just a eternal circle with the same crew

2 minutes ago, switch said:

the worst repeat girl we could have, I don't find this girl attractive at all

RLC fall in the facility one more time, they have no ambition for their site !

It seems for now that she's only a guest since Harley is still on vacation and will return only on 20th.

I also don't find Olivia attractive and hr shows are very boring. She's a try hard that has no appealing to me.

The worst part is that Zabava will not have guests to sleep over during this time. Either Dayana or Esmi.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It seems for now that she's only a guest since Harley is still on vacation and will return only on 20th.

I also don't find Olivia attractive and hr shows are very boring. She's a try hard that has no appealing to me.

The worst part is that Zabava will not have guests to sleep over during this time. Either Dayana or Esmi.

I would be not surprised if Harley return only for pack her stuff and having Olivia as replacement

this is the logic of the things with this russian crew we know the song

8 minutes ago, switch said:

I would be not surprised if Harley return only for pack her stuff and having Olivia as replacement

this is the logic of the things with this russian crew we know the song

Agree. I had this feeling that Harley is about to leave the project when she comes back from her vacation, but I thought that Esmi would be the one that was going to take her place.

So Olivia visits and everyone saying Harley is leaving...rumour mill in overdrive and Olivia would really be a very very VERY bad choice to replace Harley if she is leaving, according to people here ALREADY. Let's just wait and see instead of the 'if's, but's and maybe's. 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

So Olivia visits and everyone saying Harley is leaving...rumour mill in overdrive and Olivia would really be a very very VERY bad choice to replace Harley if she is leaving, according to people here ALREADY. Let's just wait and see instead of the 'if's, but's and maybe's. 

Is because this apartment began the curse of tenants that leave for a vacation and never returns. 🤣

(only happened with Uly. )

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is because this apartment began the curse of tenants that leave for a vacation and never returns. 🤣

(only happened with Uly. )

Well, as we know Harley, Uly and Olivia are all in the same close circle especially given that Olivia and Uly are sisters but whatever happens will be interesting to see and soon. I miss Harley lol.