Harley, Zabava (2024) #1

Noldus

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

That's exactly what I talked about earlier with someone or commented the same...it's a repeat situation to Uly's own circumstances...and OT I noticed E&S departed the project like 5 days before the 90 day mark based on being on RLC so they must have had to return to wherever it is they came from regarding the 90 days visa stuff. 

I believe is only a coincidence. They weren't On Vacation. It seems that Russans have no problem in the Czech Republic, if E&O are indeed Russians.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I believe is only a coincidence. They weren't On Vacation. It seems that Russans have no problem in the Czech Republic, if E&O are indeed Russians.

That's the thing their apartment comes under couples which should in effect be more stable and longer termed apartments/residents and as you say that apartment is in CR, and is in fact in the same building as G&D are. 

3 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

After RLC changed Harley's date of return a couple of times so far, it seems clear to me that Harley won't return and probably due to visa issues ??   The same pattern happened with Ulyana before RLC announced that she left the project.

I think this makes a lot of sense because these four girls arrived in Barcelona at the same time in late 2021.  Ulyana left and she was not able to go back to Barcelona, Fiora left and she has not returned yet and Olivia had to leave for few months and she was able to be back. I guess this is due to the restrictions that were placed on EU visas for Russians for the last two years. 

Actually Fiora has been back recently

• moos54 locked this topic