Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #51

Pete1960

7 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

it'll be no surprise that id be keen for her to lay on on her side and caress her ass and give a few spreads for the viewers. Heck if she was to grab a cheek with each hand as she was currently laying like she is! 😲😁😍

Maybe even slip a couple of fingers in (or more) in her pussy, or asshole if she was feeling particularly naughty! 🥵❤️

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Three fingers in the ass could be and opening the beautiful ass with your hand ☺️

I reckon she could handle 3 in her ass - she has tried before...although a long time ago.

Looks like a sensual bath with Paul tonight (his festive treat? although her is posibility hoping to be dominated by Leora in the bedroom with good lighting 😜). Lets hope Leora utilises the perfect cam angles...

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

I reckon she could handle 3 in her ass - she has tried before...although a long time ago.

Looks like a sensual bath with Paul tonight (his festive treat? although her is posibility hoping to be dominated by Leora in the bedroom with good lighting 😜). Lets hope Leora utilises the perfect cam angles...

i reckon she could handle 3 dicks in her ass mr black been tunneling

• Haha 1