B4 - General Topic 2023 #85 (December)

8 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Doesn't look like it, he has been to B4 twice and to Ney's room for stuff both timed and left. He hasn't even looked in on Karma's room. 

His best chance tonight so it proves to me he is either thick, biding his time gaining her trust or he just ain't interested.

Or maybe Karma's passive defense has told him,

that she's not interested in anything else than cuddling.

He's interested, she doesn't seem so.

4 hours ago, northguy said:

Or maybe Karma's passive defense has told him,

that she's not interested in anything else than cuddling.

He's interested, she doesn't seem so.

The villa boys have never cared about that, they continue until they get their way, if necessary with the help of RLC, maybe his dick doesn't work and he has to get his injection first but he continues until she gives in just as Mass will

she circles around him like a fly around a jar of honey so she is definitely interested

• Like 1

2 ore fa, Xarvaz ha detto:

I ragazzi della villa non se ne sono mai preoccupati, continuano finché non ottengono ciò che vogliono, se necessario con l'aiuto di RLC, forse il suo cazzo non funziona e deve prima farsi l'iniezione ma continua finché lei non cede proprio mentre Messa Volere

lei gli gira attorno come una mosca attorno a un barattolo di miele, quindi è decisamente interessato

She is just very angry with Sara and is giving her back what she received: indifference for a few days but it won't help anything: Sara is not intelligent to understand and will continue to behave like this.  For this reason, this is what I think but I'm certainly wrong, Karma spends a lot of time with a clingy Wolf instead of a clingy "tick".

In a little while Wolf wakes up and will begin his ritual: swimming in the pool and he will even call Karma, yesterday he did it while Karma was there and he didn't wait for Neytiri, then he goes over to pet the cat, then lies down on the bed and asks to caress her. Too predictable if last night Karma preferred prayers to his company

As I was saying in B7 last night Wolf was angry with Neytiri because she didn't respect the agreement which included going to sleep in B4 while she wanted to stay in B7 to have fun with Marylin. LUpo is evil about these things, he imposes himself starting from afar and it is difficult to unhook him

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

As I was saying in B7 last night Wolf was angry with Neytiri because she didn't respect the agreement which included going to sleep in B4 while she wanted to stay in B7 to have fun with Marylin. LUpo is evil about these things, he imposes himself starting from afar and it is difficult to unhook him

After her bath with Ms. M,

Ney went directly to Wolf's room and got into bed, actually the kiss they shared was.. kinda hot.

They don't do petty, so what you're saying makes little sense my friend, they are connected no matter the circumstances of the immediate.

Watch the replay from B7
when the girls bath ends again. Where are they now @ B4 in bed together, as someone pointed out earlier Ney is not going to sleep without Wolf 🐺.

Wolf/Ney/Karma..

So many, here think that Wolf 🐺 hanging out with Karma is him pursuing her, it's not.

In my opinion, Wolf 🐺 benefits from her relationship with Ney.

In fact, the other day when laying across her bed, Wolf's embrace and tickling of Karma was a subtle moment, she did not rebuff him, Ney was right there.

Wolf likes her she likes him and knows he would be kind to her if she let it go anywhere more, and she loves the closeness of a simple embrace, touching.

We've seen this with the Guru.

Ney doesn't mind that Wolf is paying attention to her either.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

all i know is that neytiri needs to pack her things and move to b7!  hopefully that would slow down some of the pigs travel between the two villa's.  better yet, install an electric fence between the two villa's or a moat filled with man eating crocodiles.  i would be lying if i said anything different as i am sick of seeing wolf in b4 and i'm especially sick of seeing him using the b4 pool when he has his own pool at b7.  i'll be glad the day he is gone from the reservation!!

• Haha 1