B4 - General Topic 2023 #85 (December)

23 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

all i know is that neytiri needs to pack her things and move to b7!  hopefully that would slow down some of the pigs travel between the two villa's.  better yet, install an electric fence between the two villa's or a moat filled with man eating crocodiles.  i would be lying if i said anything different as i am sick of seeing wolf in b4 and i'm especially sick of seeing him using the b4 pool when he has his own pool at b7.  i'll be glad the day he is gone from the reservation!!

In a perfect world scenario that may work, but she likes as would anyone else her own space. It's the holidays, Lali and Sabina are gone and she has no real reason to hang out with Sara or Daytona... Hence her spending time with Ms. M. last night.

You are right in the sense that the B7 pool is cleaner too. :)

5 minutes ago, 1charliefoxx69 said:

In a perfect world scenario that may work, but she likes as would anyone else her own space. It's the holidays, Lali and Sabina are gone and she has no real reason to hang out with Sara or Daytona... Hence her spending time with Ms. M. last night.

You are right in the sense that the B7 pool is cleaner too. 🙂

having her own space is fine but quit including the idiot in her space

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Now I think Karma has made her point to Sara: She even showed her diary for Sara to read! Even Daytona has understood the seriosness of the moment.He js quieter than normal and above all not laughin his silly way.

We don't know what karma has written in her diary and how long Sara's reconciliation will last, if it lasts at all.

6 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Sara will not change at all!!!

I can and will only judge that if someone can translate what the two of them said, I don't want to speculate here or interpret the wrong things into it, that usually backfires. So if someone translates the conversation and posts it, I'd be happy to talk about it beforehand.

• Upvote 1

il y a 6 minutes, Raddlesnake316 a dit :

Nous ne savons pas ce que le karma a écrit dans son journal et combien de temps durera la réconciliation de Sara, si elle dure du tout.

Plutôt qu'un cahier journal,c'est plutôt un carnet de dessins qu'a présenté KARMA à SARA,il n'y a pas d'écrit .