B4 - General Topic 2023 #85 (December)

19 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

It wasn't the big talk people here have been hoping for, my guess is that that talk was done off screen or via text. Mainly it was a lot about art, Karma recollecting a trip to Berlin, her explaining some of the sketches in her book, which I think has to do with dreams she has (though I didn't hear her say that directly). Sara spent a quite a bit recounting the past days when Nadia and the guy were over. 

Seems to me that in these kinds of events Karma understands that they just do their own thing. It's not exactly her kind of crowd so no need to hang around and be miserable. Pretty healthy in any sort of friendship/relationship, we all need time to do our own thing.

Karma did point out that Sara seems to get excited by initial, superficial encounters. And then quickly explains that for her, it is more important to learn how to bring/receive pleasure to the same person through a variety of methods instead. And that one never gets to experience that if they only have superficial encounters.

Also an interesting thing to note, Sara seems to still be interested in Massi. Well, more like has confused feelings. She admits that that night was bad, but she wants to see if it can be a good experience or something along those lines, balance out the bad experience. She said something along the lines of it being interesting how the sensations can be wild, to which Karma replied that her brain was wild, which she didn't deny. Sara then admitted that she needed Karma to bring balance and calm. 

I think it's interesting, Sara knows the kind of person she is, she acknowledged her drug issue before, she acknowledges that she enjoys the excitement of superficial encounters, that initial rush you get when you meet someone for the first time, and she acknowledges that she needs someone like Karma who brings that tranquility and balance in her life. To me she is still an interesting person because she is flawed, but not delusional about it. It's almost as if, dare I say it, she was a real person on a real life camera project.

Thx, that was a really good one amiya, so nice to know.

So Sara isn't that bad after all, as she admits

the obvious about her need for Karma and her faults.

Karma is very clear headed about their relationship.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

So in light of that, him being a bit more on par with Karma's desires to a degree, and playing it slow but still trying to advance little by little, I think it could lead to something, and I wouldn't mind it really. 

Agree, Karma would be in control all the way,

as Wolf actually seems a polite guy.

She likes his touching, but maybe he's to sexual minded,

and more like a friend to her.

Ney, I think, controls Wolf, but what her game is, no idea.

Wolf has lost Margo, he needs someone new.

17 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

We will see how the story between Sara Max, Karma and Wolf and so on develops and you can say that Sara is not putting on a show here but is simply Sara as she is in real life

I just hope that the men don't take the piss or play with them because they don't deserve that

47 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

So in light of that, him being a bit more on par with Karma's desires to a degree, and playing it slow but still trying to advance little by little, I think it could lead to something, and I wouldn't mind it really. 

wolf is very slick and was really paying attention to the tantra guy on the last visit to the villa and i wouldn't doubt that he has been researching the subject a lot lately, just to get into karma's pants.  i used to like the guy but i'm falling away from that the more i watch his tactics.  i believe it won't be long before karma gives it up to wolf, he's slow but with purpose and he's very methodical.