B4 - General Topic 2023 #86 (December)

41 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

didn't anthony have sex with aya once and then mostly only with gloria

No, Anthony didn't have sex with Aya. 

Anthony had sex with Gloria, Ari, Wendy, Sambuka and Lavika during his last stay.

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

except that Karma hangs around Wolf like a fly to honey and she allowed Wolf to pet her between the legs, not much but I guess she's out of luck since Wolf is only there because he started his standard procedure with new girls

I did not know this...thanks 

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

leave those fairy tales for what they are...just a fairy tale, there are plenty of places where they can do something unseen, you don't have to turn off the power, this was just a stupid story from some conspiracy viewers.

turning it on and off was just a reset, B4 often has power outages

Oh really, do I need to post the video?

2 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

What you on about. They shook hands after being introduced to each other.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

yeah, kind of formal when its a handshake. Now that I have given my head a smack, Bog probably gave Aziza a heads-up beforehand if they are not already friends

4 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Oh really, do I need to post the video?

you have to know for yourself, but both have nothing to do with each other, Bodagn can have sex with Aziz wherever he wants you don't have to turn off the power, it's just a conspiracy fairy tale.

they may have had sex 10 times in the garage with or without electricity

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

you have to know for yourself, but both have nothing to do with each other, Bodagn can have sex with Aziz wherever he wants you don't have to turn off the power, it's just a conspiracy fairy tale

He turns the power off and then goes in her room to her bed. I have the video of it. How can that be a conspiracy fairy tale?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1