B4 - General Topic 2023 #86 (December)

Hace 5 minutos, moules dijo:

Estoy empezando a correr el rumor de que Lacrim llegó al B-4 y trajo cerveza, y está brindando por Aziza y Nelly, sólo porque él y Nelly tuvieron relaciones sexuales repetidamente en el garaje del B-7. Obviamente, esto explica por qué ha reaparecido tan repentinamente. Tani lo evitó lamer a Aziza, pero sabe que Nelly no lo hará.  

desesperado oh my god GIF by Globomedia

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

often enough and it is nonsense and with this I close this pointless discussion, believe in what you want  I stick to the facts

you are not sticking to the facts!  bogdan flipped the breaker off for the second floor on purpose to go in the penthouse with aziza to have some fun.  unknown to him the others that were in b7 were transitioning to b4 and when perma smile (fior) seen there was no power unpon arriving at b4, he flipped the breaker back on and it was then that bogdan was caught being very affectionate with aziza in the penthouse suite.  those are the facts and there is no denying them!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

you are not sticking to the facts!  bogdan flipped the breaker off for the second floor on purpose to go in the penthouse with aziza to have some fun.  unknown to him the others that were in b7 were transitioning to b4 and when perma smile (fior) seen there was no power unpon arriving at b4, he flipped the breaker back on and it was then that bogdan was caught being very affectionate with aziza in the penthouse suite.  those are the facts and there is no denying them!

I don't pay any attention or time to this fairy tale anymore

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

often enough and it is nonsense and with this I close this pointless discussion, believe in what you want  I stick to the facts

What are you talking about? He clearly cuts the power off and knocks on her door. When the power comes back on he is cuddling with Aziza and kisses her goodbye. 

• Like 1