B4 - General Topic 2023 #89 (December)

1 hour ago, Troy said:

He annoy the Hell out me too, from the time he arrived. from that stupid Pink Skirt, walking in the girls rooms without asking. And walking around like he's got toothpick under his armpit. and the most annoying thing is, Cuddling with everybody. I'm sorry for letting my Fury out on this guy, but it's time to send this Clown packing.

More men.... more more more men!!!!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

Is anyone else being terrorised by the crossdresser's ridiculous laugh? It sounds like a mix between a siren and a kid with whooping cough. I'm hearing it in my sleep.

I've never heard or seen him genuinly laugh! It is a typical laugh from the likes of him. F.ex. Dragqueens in dragshows etc.

6 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

Is anyone else being terrorised by the crossdresser's ridiculous laugh? It sounds like a mix between a siren and a kid with whooping cough. I'm hearing it in my sleep.

lol no, it doesn't bother me, even though I can hear them well and know what they are saying I have the sound off.
what they have to say isn't worth listening to and there's too much stupid giggling, besides ... Wolf is everywhere and always present and I don't want to hear him

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

By the looks of it Aziza belives she is a bit better than the others. She makes no attemt to join the conversation in the kitchen and keeps her nose in the air!

I don't like her but she looks better than everyone else put together 😁

25 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

I don't know what RLC were thinking when they let that thing live in B4. Can't wait for it to be gone.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Lasse said:

By the looks of it Aziza belives she is a bit better than the others. She makes no attemt to join the conversation in the kitchen and keeps her nose in the air!

I see it as they have a little clique with Neytiri not really in it but the other 3 are cliquey as hell. Aziza does seem distant but not everyone can get along with everyone so time will tell.

2 hours ago, Troy said:

He annoy the Hell out me too, from the time he arrived. from that stupid Pink Skirt, walking in the girls rooms without asking. And walking around like he's got toothpick under his armpit. and the most annoying thing is, Cuddling with everybody. I'm sorry for letting my Fury out on this guy, but it's time to send this Clown packing.

yes, someone who understands me and agrees with me.  thank you troy!  i like what one of the other posters said in the last couple of days and that was something to the effect of getting rid of the guys in b7 and replacing them with more mature women.  i personally think that is an awesome idea and i support it 100%.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1