B4 - General Topic 2023 #89 (December)

Once again I am amazed by the role of Daytona which is incomprehensible, she is everywhere and with everyone but without really getting involved, even at a party she dances with her reflection in the window and only uses a mirror to focus on her self and no one else... what does she want what is her job in the villa.. everyone has one

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Once again I am amazed by the role of Daytona which is incomprehensible, she is everywhere and with everyone but without really getting involved, even at a party she dances with her reflection in the window and only uses a mirror to focus on her self and no one else... what does she want what is her job in the villa.. everyone has one

no comment, it would just get me in trouble

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Probably staring at his socks and sandals that he wears every day

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Probably staring at his socks and sandals that he wears every day

That is weird. Its bugged me since she joined. The hair is a disaster too. She needs it cut and styled. Simple simple things....aren't girlfriends supposed to advise each other?

Not to mention the constant little skirts. Arg.

Maybe as a young boy he  saw those styles in an old Russian style magazine and "imprinted" on them. 😁

aaa.png

3 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

That is weird. Its bugged me since she joined. The hair is a disaster too. She needs it cut and styled. Simple simple things....aren't girlfriends supposed to advise each other?

Not to mention the constant little skirts. Arg.

Maybe as a young boy he  saw those styles in an old Russian style magazine and "imprinted" on them. 😁

aaa.png

At my work (dance, theater and creative) I have to deal with a lot of transgender young people (real ones) and they all have their hair in a way that their profile is difficult to see, a person's profile always betrays his original gender ( jawline and forehead), When Daytona pulls her hair back for a moment you immediately see the face of a man and she knows that, so that's why she has such a wild mane

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lasse said:

....to fit locks on the bedroom doors in B4. As many of the rooms are high up over ground there must be a way for emergency

Your absolute right. It is probably a fire code.

They might be allowed the bathroom door privacy locks that can be opened from the outside with anything that fits in the hole.