B4 - General Topic 2023 #89 (December)

1 minute ago, gregori said:

Sara Karma, Wolf Karma bla bla bla. Same shit, different day. I hope RLC makes a big cast change at the end of the festivities, save us from this broken record.

So what's your interest; sheep?

17 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Looks like Karma is leaving for an adveture. She may be needing some sexual satisfaction as Sara didn't bother to give her that!

I don't think they planned to have sex that night just because sara was getting a massage and karma only had her finger in her plum for a moment

2 hours ago, northguy said:

Looks very strange, but I believe

it's due to his problems with his back,

it's not a pose, but an injury.

Sorry Buddy that not a injury.....that called trying to make yourself look bigger when the ladies are around. I weight lift too, I'm 6 ft. 4 inch and 263 pounds and very muscular and I do it too sometime. Wolf just does it Excessively, we do when we're pushing weights in the gym it's a competitive thing. Wolf just forgets to stop doing it, and he just looks silly doing it.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Troy said:

Sorry Buddy that not a injury.....that called trying to make yourself look bigger when the ladies are around. I weight lift too, I'm 6 ft. 4 inch and 263 pounds and very muscular and I do it too sometime. Wolf just does it Excessively, we do when we're pushing weights in the gym it's a competitive thing. Wolf just forgets to stop doing it, and he just looks silly doing it.

Don't be sorry, it's just a thought, because I believed

the same and it really looks silly, way to macho.

But someone mentioned Wolf has back problems,

and takes swims for that reason, so maybe an injury.