B4 - General Topic 2023 #89 (December)

35 minutes ago, northguy said:

How come women are so scizofrenic before going out?? Doing this,doing that canging clothes 3-4 times etc etc.

I asked those questions to my girl before, and she gives me looks like I'm stupid for asking.....so I don't ask anymore. 🙂

Just now, Troy said:

I asked those questions to my girl before, and she gives me looks like I'm stupid for asking.....so I don't ask anymore. 🙂

I have also asked that question before , it's not one I would ask again to any Woman 🤣

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Troy said:

I don't think he does steroids, he doesn't have that aggressive steroid personalities. he seem really into his health? those shot that the girls give him maybe vitamins shots? but I don't know this guy personally, and steroids are still illegal in most countries. 

Yes. Illegal here too  I think but I know they still get them.

I can’t understand his chest then….he hasn’t done diddly-squat since he moved in. If he worked out to get those muscles then he would have continued I am sure. 🙂

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I can’t understand his chest then….he hasn’t done diddly-squat since he moved in. If he worked out to get those muscles then he would have continued I am sure. 🙂

I think most of the Tenants at RLC go to gyms to workout. It's best to workout 2-3 times a week.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

How come women are so scizofrenic before going out?? Doing this,doing that canging clothes 3-4 times etc etc.

have you forgotten Dylan who took poses in front of the mirror and walked around in circles and put on different clothes? Then you also have that idiot Lion who does half a catwalk and then gets judged by Venera, boys are not that different 🙄