B4 - General Topic 2023 #89 (December)

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

You clearly don't know who you are responding to or understand sarchasm

And I respond with my Bad, I was trying to be understanding to what you like? But I was wrong my apologies 🙂

3 hours ago, Troy said:

Sorry Buddy that not a injury.....that called trying to make yourself look bigger when the ladies are around. I weight lift too, I'm 6 ft. 4 inch and 263 pounds and very muscular and I do it too sometime. Wolf just does it Excessively, we do when we're pushing weights in the gym it's a competitive thing. Wolf just forgets to stop doing it, and he just looks silly doing it.

so you're a little guy then

have been sitting at home today ill A sporadically looked
that I have understood by the conversations that have been heard There has been a lot of background music that has disturbed.

Why Karma went to sleep in own bed Sara pulled an arm in her head and held her hard and snoring loudness.
Sara has talked about her guy with the dog if he is right or not they are so different.
Karma also brought up that her relationship with Tantra that it resembled Saras and he is not the right one.
They have discussed what they would do today Among other things, relax painting and shopping.
Karma probably got sore throat so she doesn't want to infect sara so little less kisses

• Thanks 8

1 minute ago, wafercop said:
that I have understood by the conversations that have been heard There has been a lot of background music that has disturbed.

Why Karma went to sleep in own bed Sara pulled an arm in her head and held her hard and snoring loudness.
Sara has talked about her guy with the dog if he is right or not they are so different.
Karma also brought up that her relationship with Tantra that it resembled Saras and he is not the right one.
They have discussed what they would do today Among other things, relax painting and shopping.
Karma probably got sore throat so she doesn't want to infect sara so little less kisses

ty  for that

3 minutes ago, wafercop said:

You've really earned that donation

5 minutes ago, wafercop said:
Oggi sono stato a casa malato e ho guardato sporadicamente
questo l'ho capito dalle conversazioni che sono state ascoltate. C'era molta musica di sottofondo che ha disturbato.

Perché Karma è andata a dormire nel suo letto? Sara le tirò un braccio sulla testa e la tenne forte e russava rumorosamente.
Sara ha parlato del suo ragazzo con il cane, se ha ragione o no sono così diversi.
Karma ha anche sottolineato che la sua relazione con Tantra somigliava a Saras e lui non era quello giusto.
Hanno discusso di cosa avrebbero fatto oggi , tra le altre cose, rilassarsi, dipingere e fare shopping.
Karma probabilmente ha mal di gola quindi non vuole infettare Sara quindi meno baci

Thanks, so not even Lupo  😂😂😂

Just now, FrankZabba said:

just kidding, your the same size as my nephew but he only ways 220.  i'm 6'2", 205 and i would still have to look up to you both.

that's good size Brother, I'm N.J Correctional Officer. I have to weight lift, to deal with Prison Inmates.🙂

12 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Thanks, always interested to hear some details. 

I had wondered about Karma last night she was gargling in the kitchen for a while with what may have been some medicine. While testing her voice in between. 

She probably over did it with the singing the night before.