B4 - General Topic 2023 #90 (December)

7 minutes ago, wafercop said:

karma washing away max sperm on the sofa it smelled apparently bad

It hasn't been washed for a long time,

so it had begun to get stiff by the many left overs,

Max was not the only one. 😀 

Il y a 21 heures, Noodle a dit :

I think you are here on the wrong site. RLC is voyeuristic sex site, not the official royal site 😄

I don't think it is. Many seem to be under the impression that they are paying to see the tenants (mainly girls) and that they are equally under the impression that they tenants are sex workers, getting paid for sex.

The core business model of the site is really quite simple in my opinion. We pay a subscription fee that grants us the privilege of accessing the cameras 24/7. And the tenants are paid a compensation for the inconvenience of having no privacy because of the cameras. That's it in essence really. 

The compensation that they get is most likely enough to cover rent for an apartment in Barcelona. Why do I say that, because we know tenants have apartments in Barca. Lacrim verbally confirmed to Aziza that he had an empty apartment in Barca while he was in the project, and that he was renting it, he offered his ex to move in there.

Then we have others with apartments, either alone or shared. Cecelia, likely shared with her guy, Esmi, not sure if shared with her sister or her own, Octavia has been in Barca for 5 years, doubt she would give up her apartment for temporary participation in the project, Sara has availability to one, I think Lacrim actually said she had her apartment but I am not 100% sure, so it is either hers or she is using her bf's one. Karma I don't know for sure, but she's been in Barca for 3 years, I'd say for her it's the same as with Octavia or maybe they share.

So if the compensation is enough to cover the rent of an apartment, and leave some for saving, that would explain why some tenants are not, or barely sexually active. If they are content with what they get, that is their choice, and people can complain all they want but they are fulfilling their part of deal really.

What it comes down to, and the reason we are graced with the sexual activity we see, is the recruiting. If they put only Octavias, Esmis and Shantels in all the beds, it would be very easy for everybody to cancel their sub.

So they need to recruit eccentric, promiscuous, and sexually open-minded tenants, and preferably attractive too (although looking at the new apartments they added, they seem to be slacking a little, but maybe there are subscribers that do find those tenants attractive). But yeah, we are at the mercy of RLC recruiters, and generally they have managed to find open-minded and sexually active, care-free attitude tenants for us to enjoy.

However, it is still the tenant that decides what they want to do, and it is a gamble for the subscriber if they will do anything that the subscriber is interested in. If the tenant wants to earn a bigger pay-check and is fine with it, they will get that bonus money, like Cecelia, Ulyana, etc. And if they are content with what they base compensation, and manage to rake in some top replays for extra money every now and then, like Esmi or Octavia, then we have no control over that. 

At the end of the day, the subscriber really isn't paying to see girls or sex, and the tenants are not getting paid to have sex (as base pay). But I think that is a concept that is hard to understand amongst a lot of people.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3