B4 - General Topic 2023 #90 (December)

11 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

What Ashley’s hat history?

or my kind of snotty remark about wanting wolf to fuck you if you’re wearing it?

Sorry about the way I said that, if it was cheeky.

You didn't say anything wrong, I was just wondering where the info was coming from?                        it's all Good 🙂

• Like 1

So if I read the comments from earlier correctly.

Aziza left her friend and Wolf alone in her room and went to Karma's...This was to give her friend the opportunity to assess Wolf to see if she was interested in the Canine Cuddler....

The Friend blows out of there, probably to never be seen again....or she'll be a new Project Member taking up the other bed in Aziza's room

Regardless, Wolf will still be Blue Balled tonight, sleeping on the floor next to Aziza like a loyal dog....

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Who the hell cares, I just wish these guys would just go the F away, it was great when the boyfriends of these girls stop by every now and then, because it left all the females the freedom to just walk around nude if they felt like doing it, now the 24 7 days a week man Invasion just fucks up everything

Yup, girls eventually used to bring guys from outside to play with them and always worked. Things got downgraded with B7

17 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

Suggestion for January cleaning: Get rid of Sara, Daytona and Wolf, move Nadia to B4, fill the empty beds with new girls

I may have a better suggestion, Get Rid of Wolf and once again Get Rid of Wolf. or move Karma to B1 with Kelly and Octavia, and send Cecilia back to B4 then I would be at peace. 😋

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Troy said:

I may have a better suggestion, Get Rid of Wolf and once again Get Rid of Wolf. or move Karma to B1 with Kelly and Octavia, and send Cecilia back to B4 then I would be at peace. 😋

Have Nadia and Daytona switch rooms.  Daytona is wasting that great room, while Nadia needs more space to sew and better cameras to view her....and don't tell her ex where she's located....

• Haha 1

Just now, Keen Observer said:

Have Nadia and Daytona switch rooms.  Daytona is wasting that great room, while Nadia needs more space to sew and better cameras to view her....and don't tell her ex where she's located....

That's not bad, that would be a perfect switch. I hate that room Nadia in with those camera angles.

• Like 1