B4 - General Topic 2023 #90 (December)

29 minutes ago, Lasse said:

In my opinion what happens in the garage never happend1 Exept druguse!!

I think Wafer is referring to conversations.

The "drug" use is primarily weed,

which in many countries now are legal.

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

I think Wafer is referring to conversations.

The "drug" use is primarily weed,

which in many countries now are legal.

Legal or not-it is still a drug!! And I think cocain is used a lot too. Not only when there is a party.

1 hour ago, northguy said:

I don't know more than you Rattle.

But Massimo spent time with Sara and friends,

before going on vacation, so I guess he'll continue

with that when he returns.

It's 100% clear that Massimo approaches Sara directly, either she goes to him first when he's back like last time or vice versa.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rj281 said:

I believe that wolf and karma will connect it wasn't tonight because she is sick has a sore throat. I think k wolf has shown a different  side of himself caring for her with caresses which I think she liked and always around her and when they couldn't  hook up he never tried to touch another girl that deserves her attention which he got and she got  so let it happen for the both of them

Yes, yesterday you could briefly see that sara's facial expression became a little different than ney's, but I don't remember if she came in or said anything when they were in the kitchen. You know if Karma likes him and he's serious I have no problem with that but then they should both have their arse in their pants and stand by each other if they both want to (I only say that because I don't understand what they're talking to each other whether it's just small talk or more)

16 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

It's 100% clear that Massimo approaches Sara directly, either she goes to him first when he's back like last time or vice versa.

Be clear of that Max will meet two new girls when he comes back!! That means a new challenge for him! Sara is already done...

5 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Be clear of that Max will meet two new girls when he comes back!! That means a new challenge for him! Sara is already done...

I don't know if he's finished with Sara yet, they both speak English to each other but even that wouldn't help me much to understand this weird story between them, I need the translation page just to read your posts and with almost 40 posts it's really exhausting

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I don't know if he's finished with Sara yet, they both speak English to each other but even that wouldn't help me much to understand this weird story between them, I need the translation page just to read your posts and with almost 40 posts it's really exhausting

As far as I remeber they finished after serius erection-problems!!