Adeline & Markus (2023-2024) #1

Noldus

6 minutes ago, chogdad said:

I had to look up who that is. Good lord! There is a resemblance though, true.

Haha I am pleased you see the resemblance lol. First thing I thought of when I saw her boyfriend lol.  

Those are some very nice workout shorts Adeline is wearing 😍😁. Watching her workout on the balcony was very nice

And a thong bodysuit from the looks of it - maybe she could just wear that for her next workout...🤔 Although I am a fan of the shorts aswell....

They're arguing now, I think the guests are overstaying they're welcome. I think it's time for them to go. Frustration is building tensions is rising. I think they're giving them there final goodbyes. In short terms, time for y'all to get the Fuck out. 

25 minutes ago, Troy said:

They're arguing now, I think the guests are overstaying they're welcome. I think it's time for them to go. Frustration is building tensions is rising. I think they're giving them there final goodbyes. In short terms, time for y'all to get the Fuck out. 

What time was this bro?

4 minutes ago, Troy said:

About an hour ago, i'm from right now. You can see the frustration this building up?  That's a small place.

Must be over an hour ago as my message was an hour ago or so lol. I'll check Replay, cheers. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Must be over an hour ago as my message was an hour ago or so lol. I'll check Replay, cheers. 

Around 12:50 where voices were a bit higher but seemed in good spirit, not sure what they talked about (food and smells ?), then proceed to talk about a TV show on a christmas tree and a girl cheating (seemed like some form of real tv) ? 

16 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Around 12:50 where voices were a bit higher but seemed in good spirit, not sure what they talked about (food and smells ?), then proceed to talk about a TV show on a christmas tree and a girl cheating (seemed like some form of real tv) ? 

Also, the couple was on the couch, really weird if they were complaining about them.