Adeline & Markus (2023-2024) #1

Noldus

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

they're probably right across the hall

To be honest I am expecting this in a day or so for them to appear online in Tati's old place. If they can stay in someone's lounge for weeks on end then I am certain they can as a couple fit into that small apartment. Also when they left there was no big 'goodbye' or anything like that.

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

To be honest I am expecting this in a day or so for them to appear online in Tati's old place. If they can stay in someone's lounge for weeks on end then I am certain they can as a couple fit into that small apartment. Also when they left there was no big 'goodbye' or anything like that.

i think you're on to something here.  it's kinda sad though since they've been at adeline & markus' place for so long.  it's like getting a repeat couple who hasn't officially been on rlc before lol.

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

i think you're on to something here.  it's kinda sad though since they've been at adeline & markus' place for so long.  it's like getting a repeat couple who hasn't officially been on rlc before lol.

Look at how long Sophia was staying with D&S before her name was added to the list, she was there for WEEKS before being added as a resident, so for all we know A&M's friends could turn up on cam across the hall in a matter of hours now that the apartment has presumably been given the once over by RLC ready for the next tenants. When I say RLC in Montenegro I specifically mean Sasha as he for me along with Dasha run the show in that country or are least RLC's point of contact should anything happen there. I'd like to know for sure. 

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Look at how long Sophia was staying with D&S before her name was added to the list, she was there for WEEKS before being added as a resident, so for all we know A&M's friends could turn up on cam across the hall in a matter of hours now that the apartment has presumably been given the once over by RLC ready for the next tenants. When I say RLC in Montenegro I specifically mean Sasha as he for me along with Dasha run the show in that country or are least RLC's point of contact should anything happen there. I'd like to know for sure. 

i can see them running montenegro as well and i can see masha with a hand in it also.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

yes, i read that but i don't think she will be leaving anytime soon.  she's probably just changing out some summer clothes for winter clothes.

Good point and I hope she stays but that was a lot of luggage she took with her, but anyway we'll see I guess over the coming days/weeks. 

• Like 1