Adeline & Markus (2023-2024) #1

Noldus

23 minutes ago, chogdad said:

First time watching a fuck between these 2, i admit. 

That was fast. Poor guy. 

I watch these two fuck regularly cos I know it won't take as long as Karma and Tantra...but 5 minutes is a marathon fuck compared to T Bone's 90 seconds in Linda the other day and then chucking his custard on her belly. 

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

I watch these two fuck regularly cos I know it won't take as long as Karma and Tantra...but 5 minutes is a marathon fuck compared to T Bone's 90 seconds in Linda the other day and then chucking his custard on her belly. 

I clicked on to see him guiding himself in from behind, looked in on Masha, clicked back and he was holding it, dripping and looking shattered. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Do enjoy that she decided to put on a maid fishnet bodysuit to do some cooking. She looks fantastic in it.😍

And now she's in the bedroom. Let see if this leads to what I hope it leads to! 🤞

She did yoga earlier wearing that.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Do enjoy that she decided to put on a maid fishnet bodysuit to do some cooking. She looks fantastic in it.😍

And now she's in the bedroom. Let see if this leads to what I hope it leads to! 🤞

It did. And it was bloody enjoyable. The two toys got her off quick, but there was some delicious moans as she was enjoying herself.

Would have loved her to have positioned her ass more to the cam (personal preference 😊) and maybe turn the light on, but that is me being really picky.

She really is a beauty 

• Upvote 1