B4 - General Topic 2023 #91 (December)

If you should kick someone out of b4 then ey is ney because you only talk about her in relation to wolf and karma otherwise almost nobody cares what she does. Because give her a bottle of vodka, a joint and a young Italian and the other two can do what they want because ney only deals with the other 3 things (I know it sounds strange now and you can tell that I really don't like ney but it had to be said).

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

38 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Considering the fact that Daytona could not be taken off the topcam it indicates that many viewers find gay sex very exciting so more ladies (and gentlemen) will have a pain in the butt today than just Daytona 😁

It's anal sex, what difference is there if it's with a male or female

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, wafercop said:

What happened yesterday to end these speculation, What I have been able to get in all discussions briefly compiled.
Karma and Wolf would spend time last night but Wolf got a call that took the time they seemed to constantly contact through text. The evening was planned but nothing went as intended.

The others come home and disturbed.

Wolf followed Ney and would night her to later come back But she didn't fall asleep. Karma started looking for wolf but don't find him sent text to wolf Who asked her to come down through text.

In bed with a drunken Ney, it was discussed about the cream that apparently Ney stole at any restaurant and how it went.
They joked about the cat who just sleeps eating, poop all day.
Wolf talks about A girl who was still sad and he didn't know if he would release it and move on.
They talked about how it was at home in Ukraine memories and dreams mostly it was ney.
It seemed like Wolf wanted Ney to fall asleep she did and even he who began to snore it did not appreciate Karma and it got too hot.

In the conversation later between karma, daytona question daytona how it was Karma said something about Ney and someone else was the problem.

That conversation Karma had with a guy. Was one who works at the restaurant who had problems regarding Ney theft.

Thanks for posting this little insight which makes the whole evening make more sense.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, wafercop said:

Wolf is A dog, Ney tied-up

Wafer, we just guess, you confirm being the Boss,

because you understand, what they are saying, and what's really going on.

The rest of us are just in a lottery, where you declare the winners.

I really like this sort of competition, though I might not win every time. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

If you should kick someone out of b4 then ey is ney because you only talk about her in relation to wolf and karma otherwise almost nobody cares what she does. Because give her a bottle of vodka, a joint and a young Italian and the other two can do what they want because ney only deals with the other 3 things (I know it sounds strange now and you can tell that I really don't like ney but it had to be said).

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Sorry Rattle, my friend.

I think, and if I'm correct, Wafer confirmed, that

Wolf - Karma is completely controlled by Ney.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, northguy said:

Wafer, we just guess, you confirm being the Boss,

because you understand, what they are saying, and what's really going on.

The rest of us are just in a lottery, where you declare the winners.

I really like this sort of competition, though I might not win every time. 

I can also misinterpret what the participants say But trying the best after my knowledge in the Russian language

• Like 2