B4 - General Topic 2023 #91 (December)

19 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Yes, that may be the case, so throw out the old one, nobody wants to follow her anyway.

I'm thinking about what I'll do first, whether I'll take a break from rlc, because all this b4 is slowly making me aggressive and I can hardly concentrate on anything more important.

Take it easy, man. Reality shows can work people up.

Remember we are just watching, without any influence

on what happens. 

Vacation is defined as one week of watching RLC muted😀

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

this is the first time i see some kind of reality show, like i said i don't know yet maybe i will switch to other apartments where there is less going on than in b4, you will see in which apartment i will give my opinion ^^

Come on. If you need to chill, buy a fish tank.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

Considering the fact that Daytona could not be taken off the topcam it indicates that many viewers find gay sex very exciting so more ladies (and gentlemen) will have a pain in the butt today than just Daytona 😁

Some is just outright curiousity about this mysterious practice.

There is also a small number for straight folk (breeders) that are into it. 3% according to WIKI.

Some may be curious just about the Daytona, who is an enigma, hard to understand. Its clear most posters are into the stories as much as sex on RLC

I have seen so much cock(with pussy of course) in the last couple years I am not as creeped out as I used to be.

😎