B4 - General Topic 2023 #91 (December)

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Now I say it with immense relief: KARMA YOU ARE GREAT, YOU ARE UNIQUE

Make sure you hold that thought and belief regardless of what she does or if she fucks Wolf or any other man you do not approve of. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

Assicurati di mantenere quel pensiero e quella convinzione indipendentemente da ciò che fa o se scopa Wolf o qualsiasi altro uomo che non approvi. 

Of course yes, in fact I admitted "guilty", please reread. I always apologize if I'm wrong

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

I'm not the one who said Lupo doesn't want her. I believe that Lupo wants her but he is aware that he is not up to him. She needs a man for her not a STUPID one.

then be ready, Wolf doesn't want her but Mass does and he will go for it and will succeed

il y a 7 minutes, poncherello a dit :

Je n'aime pas du tout cet appel téléphonique. J'ai un mauvais pressentiment, je ne voudrais pas qu'elle soit transférée en B1. Qui sait pourquoi cela m'est venu à l'esprit : elle ne parle presque pas, elle semble résignée

Nos interprètes sont-ils à l'écoute ? KARMA et dans le LR en communication

13 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Je n'aime pas du tout cet appel téléphonique. J'ai un mauvais pressentiment, je ne voudrais pas qu'elle soit transférée en B1. Qui sait pourquoi cela m'est venu à l'esprit : elle ne parle presque pas, elle semble résignée

elle parle avec son (stéfan),comme elle dit sa doit etre son bf je suppose