B4 - General Topic 2023 #92 (December)

4 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

My personal thoughts on nicknames,

I don't think calling him "pig" really offends anyone. If Mass reads this then he can complain. Mass was despicable with Sara and that sealed it in some of our minds.

I am completely fine with nicknames here, often they are earned and sometimes dropped. The name "Tick" is now seldom used anymore, possibly because it had some unwarranted connotations. "Water seeks its own level."

I am not being personal TfiDeano, but it was just a good segue for this subject.

Cheers 🙂

The key to being able to engage with people on here is to respect each others opinions but it's hard when one person says something against the females but will support one guy and those who don't like this will throw all kinds of excuses to justify their own personal dislike toward a male project member. I kinda feel sorry for these people because not one single project member truly cares what the viewers think and yet people here are arguing amongst themselves lol. The irony. 

8 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Scriber you mean...'The private life of other people. Streaming peace and love since 2011' as stated on the RLC page...so you fella are WRONG LMFAO. 

WEB.ARCHIVE.ORG

Analysis of conditions, forms and consequences of cyberstalking, including strategies of prevention and criminal prosecution. Author: dr. Albert Benschop (University of Amsterdam).

15 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Non ho mai detto il contrario sul perché pago per vigilare sulla vita privata degli altri. 

Hai detto tu che non sei qui pe vederli preparare il te’ o mangiare biscotti, ma per vederli scopare.