B4 - General Topic 2023 #92 (December)

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

It tickles me...most guys here act like fucking dads looking out for their daughters, but when the girls get naked and shower or bath it's a totally different story lmfao. All coming to the females defense...like really, really does anyone here actually think the females in the project gives a shit about viewers...absolutely not. 

i don't, absolutely not, no fucking way, they're just easy money grabbers!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

It tickles me...most guys here act like fucking dads looking out for their daughters, but when the girls get naked and shower or bath it's a totally different story lmfao. All coming to the females defense...like really, really does anyone here actually think the females in the project gives a shit about viewers...absolutely not. 

I don't take it all that seriously and I can laugh about it but I don't like the obsession they have

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

no jealousy here my friend, he can have all those easy girls!  no challenge in easy girls

Sorry, I'm unable to name a female who's so far proved to be a challenge for anyone in the project. 

46 minutes ago, northguy said:

I find the activity bar below very helpful in

searching on replay. Saves a lot of time.

Thx, yeah I use that. I was hoping you could insert the time itself somewhere and it would go to the desired time. Not a big deal.🐒

3 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

yes it could have, and thanks!  that's the only cam i watch in b4 when there are visitors i don't care to see.  it was a lucky catch for that reason.

You could never beat Daniel falling down the stairs. That was epic.

• Haha 4