B4 - General Topic 2024 #2 (January)

23 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

Sara knows very well who she's dealing with but she doesn't care because it benefits her some way. In my opinion she uses people and in that sense she and Massihole are perfect for each other

As I said, I am no longer interested in the subject, I know if I were the person who was supposed to help her get this visa I would give her the middle finger and say watch how you get your visa. Because she has to learn that everything you do has consequences and if she has fallen in love with max in some sick way they should be happy because they are not people for a real relationship but live by the motto sex drugs and rock n roll

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I think the swearing at Mass is very exaggerated, I have no sympathy for villa girls... they know what they are getting into and can walk out the door at any time but it is the prospect of earning money on your back and also free food and without rent costs instead of working for your money that they consider more important than their decency

So your saying it's ok to treat women with disrespect? because they know what kind of Environment there in?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, safkhanstranger said:

Respect to Wolf, yes he did some touching/groping, but he never really forced himself onto any of them #RIPBlueBalls. He even helped out Nadia with some water and painkiller, helped Seda away from Mass etc.

Wolf was to blame for the state of them all. He is the drug supplier. Do you think they hide to chat by the base of the stairs ? No respect for the guy.

• Thanks 1