B4 - General Topic 2024 #2 (January)

2 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

My God these guys just don't go away, and who knows the girl could have bated today, but how could she with this big load always around her, what a fucking bad idea to bring these guys in

Those girls are all fine with it so  I don't see the problem, it's just a shame that they always have that damn music so loud that I can't understand them

Just now, esanders6969 said:

She could have worn something extremely sexy in bed, but what am I looking at, his fucking big ass covering her whole body up, won't he take his big ass back to his own room, so I can see her

awwwwww you need some love and affection!

3 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

So are you in love with this fucking guy, are you waiting for  him to take his dick out, I'm fucking tired of looking at his fucking face, every time I look up is him

when I walk into a forest I see trees.. if I don't want to see trees I don't go into the forest

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, kris66 said:

awww what a comeback. Did they call you the "comeback kid" in in daycare? Poor you. Ever thought about seeking professional help for your apparently hatred (and obsession) against any man who dare to fuck your lovely innocent princesses in the villa?

Seriously what are you talking about, I have no princess in the villa, let me explain that I like to look at females okay, this guy has a bedroom so why don't he go to his bedroom, where I can look at her, so what is wrong with me wanting to see her but not him, I've been looking at him all fucking day, because those two all they do all day is hover around every female in this place

• Upvote 3