B4 - General Topic 2024 #14 (January)

37 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

To be fair he probably deserves to miss out on her, he has acted like a fool with her. She couldn't have made it much more clear she was interested and he made a right mess of it. 

Maybe Wolf's loss is now Sara's gain.

Maybe Wolf never wanted her, for some reason.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe Wolf never wanted her, for some reason.

Maybe not but why at times act like he did. That's why I could never understand it, the hot and cold between them.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE Today a part of the B4 soap opera finally ended, can we consider Karma/Idiot ED closed?. Last night she almost ignored him and went to "sleep" with Sara, he gave his best to demonstrate how much of a man he is: perfect like that. This morning a good morning without hugs and perhaps without promises but they spoke in whispers and I didn't understand

It might be heard better from the Kitchen cams, I heard a lot of the English bits but it was nothing important.

I don't get how he walks straight past her in the kitchen 2 or 3 times then when they are alone after Dayana left and not a word. It's like deliberate from him. Karma must feel that atmosphere when he does that. He doesn't do it to anyone else.

I think the end of the line may well have been when Karma went to Wolf's room that night, she didn't go there for no reason and Wolf was totally un interested. I bet she was testing him and he failed.

Hope she moves on from him now because he isn't worth it.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

10:54 Karma comes up from the Lr to the Kitchen and walks up to Sara and gives her a big hug 🤗

I'm not really sure very disturbing background sound 10:56

When Ney came up to the kitchen she asked Sara Karma If it is serious with their song

they confirmed more or less that it was

Could this be the end of the story wolf .....

The continuation of Sara Karma Relation It seems so

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

t's like deliberate from him. Karma must feel that atmosphere when he does that. He doesn't do it to anyone else.

A theory could be the old macho "my way or the highway",

where the girl is supposed to submit to his values,

and Karma doesn't do that in any way. 

Don't know, but looks like that's how he acts.

6 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I am actually surprised that every day pages are being written on a girl which is Karma for absolutely doing nothing in almost a month.

It's her personality and she has good following and rep here.

She was heavily fingered by Wolf on January 2, I believe.

That would be 12 days ago now.

If there's no sex between her and Sara or Wolf,

going forward, she needs a new sex partner maybe.

2 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Are you people that clueless? Daytona is a fucking guy, why would you call him she? I guess he fools the blind ones on here. 😁

If Daytona realy was a girl, he would be a very ugly girl who would have a very hard time to find even a casual partner !!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, wafercop said:

I'm not really sure very disturbing background sound 10:56

When Ney came up to the kitchen she asked Sara Karma If it is serious with their song

they confirmed more or less that it was

Could this be the end of the story wolf .....

The continuation of Sara Karma Relation It seems so

The soap opera plot twists another way again, when it looked like before Wolf went away it was going to swing more for to the Karma Wolf he comes back and acts like a jerk. NOw it's taken a huge swing in Sara's favour and with last night Sara's behaviour was commendable and even Nadia took time to get to know Karma.

What will the next twist be?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1