B4 - General Topic 2024 #14 (January)

Just now, Xarvaz said:

I'm also afraid this is a future resident 🫤

what's to be afraid of?  this is how rlc now does their recruiting.  let's bring in a girl and parade her around to see if there is any interest in her from the viewers and if so we will bring her back as a participant.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

yes, only before i should learn russian, i would have to know english first, because my english is really not the yellow of the egg

I learned Russian because I wanted to follow the conversations between Malia and Leora... yes I have had my obsessions too 🤪

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I learned Russian because I wanted to follow the conversations between Malia and Leora... yes I have had my obsessions too 🤪

but i'm definitely not going to learn russian, because that would be an impossible mission

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

yes, only before i should learn russian, i would have to know english first, because my english is really not the yellow of the egg

I always like hearing the expressions in other languages from other countries.   I had a hunch about yours Rat’ but wasn’t sure. Thx 👍

IMG_1128.jpeg

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

I always like hearing the expressions in other languages from other countries.   I had a hunch about yours Rat’ but wasn’t sure. Thx 👍

IMG_1128.jpeg

that's what a friend always says, you could also say my english isn't the best and the not the yellow from the egg is most a gag

• Like 1

Is  Wolf's way of walking because he has shit in his pants? The reason is he eats mutch and often. It can't be easy to have a weak anus-muscle. A sad result of pegging in BDSM!

• Upvote 1