B4 - General Topic 2024 #14 (January)

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

it is an endless game but not everyone understands that, it keeps expectations and discussions alive.

By the way, Wolf himself will grow breasts if he continues to eat like this without exercise, it has already started

precisely that!  it's no different than the drawn out kristy/taylor saga or the drawn out masha sasha and their friend that went on for months and months.  these actors know what they are doing and they know dragging out the fantasies of the viewers is a money maker for rlc.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I'm sorry but I don't agree with anything you say. Is Karma sour? Is Karma insensitive? Karma is cold^ I accept this and more, you don't like Karma and I like Karma but from here to say that he does nothing and that he wants to make money without doing anything, I'm not with it. I remind you that she delighted everyone on the first evening with Tantra and if I remember correctly, the initiatives all started from her (he didn't even have condoms but luckily Lali was foresighted). The second time with Tantra she did everything and even the BJ that no one expected and she didn't hide from the cams. The Tantra evening between girls and boys ended with massages and a tub and I don't remember what happened at the end. The first time with Sara, did she lead the game, slow? Yes, it's certainly slow, lots of foreplay but she gets to receive and give pleasure. I remind you that the last time with Sara she did everything, Sara enjoyed it and when it was time to do something for Karma Sara went dormant. Do I remind you of the tub on January 2nd? It was Karma's idea and the idiot found himself without a dick and don't deny that she didn't look for it. She went to the idiot's room and he masturbated 5 minutes earlier, the floor was still covered in tissues. I can say that Karma played his part and the idiot shouldn't complain because he has a problem. He doesn't have an erection so there's no point in him becoming sour. I didn't remember everything but I know for a fact that your memory works well. Having said this, I offend the pig because he is a pig, I offend the idiot because he is an idiot, you don't offend Karma because saying that he does nothing and that he wants to make money without doing anything is a great great offense as well as a great great one lie. You stick to your opinion, I stick to mine

I think Karma has 3 or 4 fans on this forum, the rest only have to look at cam 1.5 to see what she does all day, the little she has done does not outweigh the many actions of Wolf, both are now over and it's just time for them to leave

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

I think Karma has 3 or 4 fans on this forum, the rest only have to look at cam 1.5 to see what she does all day, the little she has done does not outweigh the many actions of Wolf, both are now over and it's just time for them to leave

i'm not a big fan of karma's but it's definitely time for wolf to leave and i think karma would be more into the project if he and massimo were both gone.  karma is easy on the eye and i would have no problem with her staying even though i'm not her biggest fan.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

precisely that!  it's no different than the drawn out kristy/taylor saga or the drawn out masha sasha and their friend that went on for months and months.  these actors know what they are doing and they know dragging out the fantasies of the viewers is a money maker for rlc.

You understand it very well and it is not only the game that Wolf and Karma play but Mass's options are also opening up, he plays the tough direct boy but increasingly seeks his pleasure outside the villa, you saw the same thing happen with Dylan he too will soon become as worthless as Wolf and Karma

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

You understand it very well and it is not only the game that Wolf and Karma play but Mass's options are also opening up, he plays the tough direct boy but increasingly seeks his pleasure outside the villa, you saw the same thing happen with Dylan he too will soon become as worthless as Wolf and Karma

it's a revolving cycle, the participants have nothing new to add to rlc!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Of course they should leave because there is clearly a long waiting list to fill beds....... not.

Look how long Octavia has been here and she has only really just started doing things.

I don't see any reason Karma should leave.

I find her a very unique woman and very interesting. Even doing her 3D graphics work is interesting to me. She is very clever with it.

So thankfully the RLC viewers don't just consist of people who post on this forum.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I rather see 👀 Karma stay than see Dude-tona "hanging" around 

• Upvote 2

I am one of Karma's fans. If anybody should be kicked out it is Massi who realy distroys everything around him!! Karma is cute and friendy with everyone but absolutly NOT interested of having sex with Massi !! She may start again with Sara but Sara needs to show that she has changed some more first!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

51 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

this is a good point, karma from what i've observed of her, she is one that has no problem showing her breasts and glimpses of her pussy and not to mention her deep throating skills but when it comes to showing her pussy she is very reluctant to do so.

This is weird and a long shot, lol, but it crossed my mind when Tantra was doing her. 

Karma is a bit embarrassed of her nipples and in the past tried to keep them hidden, I wonder if her outer labia lips a really big? and she is shy to show those, hence she keeps a bush? and only shows glimpses. 

I haven’t had many views of them so I just don’t know

4 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I am one of Karma's fans. If anybody should be kicked out it is Massi who realy distroys everything around him!! Karma is cute and friendy with everyone but absolutly NOT interested of having sex with Massi !! She may start again with Sara but Sara needs to show that she has changed some more first!

sara seems to be on the right track, she only drank cola and tea at the party yesterday, but you're right, it still needs a bit of time. Karma is already spending the night in Sara's bed again and even Sara spent the night in Karma's bed.

49 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Je pense que Karma a 3 ou 4 fans sur ce forum, le reste n'a qu'à regarder la cam 1.5 pour voir ce qu'elle fait toute la journée, le peu qu'elle a fait ne compense pas les nombreuses actions de Wolf, les deux sont maintenant terminés et c'est juste il est temps pour eux de partir

toi aussi

• Upvote 2