B4 - General Topic 2024 #12 (January)

5 minutes ago, Lasse said:

When he project his own faults on others "blame shift". And he keeps on lieing without any hesitating. All to make himself perfect!

I absolutely agree with you on the point about the other one, I don't want to comment on that, you can call him an asshole or a manipulator, but the other one goes a bit too far for me (I don't mean any offense, I know what you mean).

5 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I absolutely agree with you on the point about the other one, I don't want to comment on that, you can call him an asshole or a manipulator, but the other one goes a bit too far for me (I don't mean any offense, I know what you mean).

If you hesitate to call him sociopath I can understand, but if you google sociopath you will see that it fits him nearly 100%

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, moules said:

The floor plans are misleading.  One can orient oneself by finding the elevator at each level.  The elevator runs from Level 4 in the fitness room, up to Level 1 in the LR, up to Level 3, by the bathroom, up to Level 2, in the hall foyer by the door to Sara's room.

Level 1, the kitchen and the LR are on different levels, like having a 1A and 1B.

Level 2 is the top level.  The garage, generally, is at this level.  The garage is higher in elevation than the penthouse.  The garage can be seen in cam 5-2, it is to the left of the kitchen.  Cam 5-2 is roughly in the position of Sara's bathroom.

Level 3 has two levels.  Aziza's room is higher in elevation than the other girls' rooms, Karma's room etc.

Level 4 is straightforward, but there is a space on Level 4 not on cam.

Much appreciated. 

6 hours ago, northguy said:

Moules (as always) has explained it well.

From B7, cam 3-7, you can actually see some of B4:

Lowest level is the fitness room,

then above is Daytona's room (and the others),

again above is the living room, 

and on top the "penthouse" with Sara.

The garage is again above that. Hope that's right.

Thanks for the clarification 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I just saw in the replays that karma and bogdan were talking around 19:28, although I probably only understood the word on cam 3.18.

I assume that it is not important, before it is discussed here again

It was just the usual talk about how the situation was her cold

he was and looked up the bathroom the drainage problem in the sink

• Like 1