B4 - General Topic 2024 #12 (January)

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Are you related to kris66 ??  You talk the same shit !!  

Calm yourself. The guys are grumpy because they are too old for this! They shoulld find some religious site instead!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Not at all...I'm just not a jealous cry baby spending time on here endlessly and relentlessly whining about Massi and the other guys when you could be watching the women in the project. Massi...the guy who's likely better looking than you and has a bigger dick...one that actually gets used unlike your pencil dick...loser. 

You seem to like that Guy, I don't!!  Not jealous a "SECOND" ... and just stop talking about something you don't know!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Calm yourself. The guys are grumpy because they are too old for this! They shoulld find some religious site instead!

Too old lol...I'm 46 thanks...and I enjoy most things on RLC. I just don't waste my time on here commenting about those who I dislike, what is the point in that. Each to their own I guess. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Überhaupt nicht ... Ich bin einfach kein eifersüchtiger Heulsuse, der hier endlos und unerbittlich über Massi und die anderen Jungs jammert, während man den Frauen im Projekt zusehen könnte. Massi ... der Typ, der wahrscheinlich besser aussieht als du und einen größeren Schwanz hat ... einen, der im Gegensatz zu deinem Bleistiftschwanz tatsächlich benutzt wird ... Verlierer. 

Du stehst auf lange Schwänze?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

You're into long cocks?

I talk to enough of them on here so I guess I am...but I do enjoy watching MF sex and I hope Massi fucks as many as he can...just what RLC want. I guess you don't watch Sasha when he fucks Dasha then. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2