B4 - General Topic 2024 #17 (January)

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

Mass is a completely different story, if Sara's accusation is correct he should leave, RLC should at least talk to him whether there is evidence or not, I can't imagine that he is so stupid to do something like that  but in fact we know nothing..

Though Massimo is manipulative and defensive, Sara will have a much better case

with RLC leadership, because they understand Russian, and Sara is almost

helpless in English. RLC will easily find out what the truth is in this case,

and if Massimo should be expelled. The accusations are very hard.

19 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

how long does the tantra guy want to stay there, does he get sex 2-3 times and then he doesn't get in touch again for weeks?

I'd certainly run with that possible happening again. Karma really didn't look that into it this morning he also was trying to keep her off cam as much as possible too during the sex. As soon as he woke up he was mawling her in her sleep. After sex he went down on her and she lay motionless with a blank expression. I wish I did not watch last night and wish I'd not watched this morning I can't stand the guy.

4 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

I'd certainly run with that possible happening again. Karma really didn't look that into it this morning he also was trying to keep her off cam as much as possible too during the sex. As soon as he woke up he was mawling her in her sleep. After sex he went down on her and she lay motionless with a blank expression. I wish I did not watch last night and wish I'd not watched this morning I can't stand the guy.

Agree with you she even said she can not cope more that the system has to reload. She enjoys all the touch but what you can see under the acts so she wants raw sex which this man does not cope with he is too slow and careful

8 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Karma obviously likes / loves Tantra!! So he is OK with me ! He is respecting her unlike some other guys at the site !

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Agree with you she even said she can not cope more that the system has to reload. She enjoys all the touch but what you can see under the acts so she wants raw sex which this man does not cope with he is too slow and careful

I don't think "raw sex" is Karmas cup of tea. 

11 minutes ago, wafercop said:

She probably likes it to an extent yes but he spends way to long on it.

9 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I don't think "raw sex" is Karmas cup of tea. 

He certainly had a go more at that this morning but her face was off cam so who knows if she enjoyed it.

16 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Karma obviously likes / loves Tantra!! So he is OK with me ! He is respecting her unlike some other guys at the site !

Yes that is correct she seems to have feelings for him, but will he play with them again. 

I actually think she had more enjoyment on her face in the tub with Wolf than when Tantra is down on her forever. It's maybe too much for too long.

55 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

how long does the tantra guy want to stay there, does he get sex 2-3 times and then he doesn't get in touch again for weeks?

I think until his wife blocked his credit card

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

She probably likes it to an extent yes but he spends way to long on it.

Also this guy not my cop of tea, kind of selfish to me.

He can't finish her off, so why all this endless licking.

13 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Yes that is correct she seems to have feelings for him, but will he play with them again. 

I actually think she had more enjoyment on her face in the tub with Wolf than when Tantra is down on her forever. It's maybe too much for too long.

She had several "light" orgasms. Not all if any could have been fake. Karma enjoys this kind of sex to the fullest!! And Tantra too. So indulge them their plesure!!

6 minutes ago, northguy said:

Also this guy not my cop of tea, kind of selfish to me.

He can't finish her off, so why all this endless licking.

maybe also an ego?, he behaves as if he wants to possess her... almost strangling

1 hour ago, Sulzer said:

luckily i had to go to bed early and i was at work this morning, so i went through the replays, but i'll be sad again afterwards if he doesn't get in touch.