B4 - General Topic 2024 #19 (January)

I had hopes for Sara but she proved me wrong !  She is where she wants to be ! No interest in a calmer and drug-free life. An intense and short life !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Ich hatte große Hoffnungen in Sara gesetzt, aber sie hat mir das Gegenteil bewiesen! Sie ist da, wo sie sein will! Kein Interesse an einem ruhigeren und drogenfreien Leben. Ein intensives und kurzes Leben!!

Totally agree about  !

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MaxK said:

As long as the crap with the garage and the eternal hiding from the cameras doesn't change, I won't be taking out a subscription anymore!

Only way you will stop any crap with the garage, is a camera in there or it being locked. 

1 minute ago, Jonno said:

L'unico modo per fermare qualsiasi schifezza con il garage è che ci sia una telecamera lì dentro o che sia chiuso a chiave. 

Oppure RLC deve mettere un divieto sulle droghe

8 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Die einzige Möglichkeit, den Mist mit der Garage zu verhindern, ist eine Kamera darin oder wenn sie verschlossen ist. 

certainly not  !

15 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I had hopes for Sara but she proved me wrong !  She is where she wants to be ! No interest in a calmer and drug-free life. An intense and short life !!

yes daytona invited the max cut it seems that daytona wanted to take drugs again and maybe sara talked about it and we know how easily sara can be influenced

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Die einzige Möglichkeit, den Mist mit der Garage zu verhindern, ist eine Kamera darin oder wenn sie verschlossen ist. 

Sorry was wrong, I meant that I agree!

2 minutes ago, MaxK said:

sicherlich nicht !

Sorry was wrong, I meant that I agree!