B4 - General Topic 2024 #19 (January)

15 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Only way you will stop any crap with the garage, is a camera in there or it being locked. 

I can't see RLC adding a camera or forbidding the garage to be used. Maybe the garage is accessible to 'civilians' at times or the location is given away though driveway or something. More that likely it is futile, drug use will just be done elsewhere if the don't want to be seen. Maybe some sex acts will be forced to be inside the villa but they do plenty of that anyhow.

4 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I can't see RLC adding a camera or forbidding the garage to be used. Maybe the garage is accessible to 'civilians' at times or the location is given away though driveway or something. More that likely it is futile, drug use will just be done elsewhere if the don't want to be seen. Maybe some sex acts will be forced to be inside the villa but they do plenty of that anyhow.

Don't think they would either.  Drugs and so-called hidden sex will happen no matter what. Always somewhere. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Oppure RLC deve mettere un divieto sulle droghe

That could be next to impossible to enforce or prove. It also serves RLC's purpose to have women fucked up on drugs and having it hidden protects RLC from being culpable for anything bad that happens.

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

Pfff, ich hasse Max nicht, aber ich habe jetzt genug von diesem selbstgefälligen, agroganten Gesicht gesehen  😒

I totally agree  !

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

has anyone given the cat anything to eat today, and apparently someone cares that the kitchen looks like a pigsty

Here they say that the kitchen is a mirror of the people who live there, I think that's very true

15 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Potrebbe essere quasi impossibile da imporre o dimostrare. Serve anche allo scopo di RLC di far incazzare le donne con la droga e averlo nascosto protegge RLC dall'essere colpevole di qualsiasi cosa brutta accada.

Allora vietare di andare nei punti ciechi della casa, altrimenti, metti telecamere ovunque, ad ogni angolo