B4 - General Topic 2024 #19 (January)

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Like what ? It's really good right now.

maybe, but I think it's all a bit over the top and it's actually starting to become very boring and predictable

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

maybe, but I think it's all a bit over the top and it's actually starting to become very boring and predictable

IMO it's definitely more entertaining than how it was before. of course that's jumt MO. 

11 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

IMO it's definitely more entertaining than how it was before. of course that's jumt MO. 

Hi bluewinner

have you been watching this place much?

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Of course, compared to what? Were you here during the original Russian days of RLC before RLC was closed down by Putin? Those days set the standard for quality of content in terms of tenants who were interesring people, sexually active with a bit of kinkiness, and best of all, spontaneous and never, ever "stagged" like today's content. I they were "staged" you could never tell. If you're interested, google "RLC" Jane and Dick, Eva and Sam, Annabel and ?, and even Nelly and Bogdan back then. Of course, if you never watched the Martina and Nelly lesbian videos, you missed the best lesbian content ever on RLC....although some of Eva's lesbian trysts were pretty hot. Be careful what sites you use to find the older RLC contend...some are loaded with malware.

• Like 1