B4 - General Topic 2024 #19 (January)

17 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Ho anche appena disattivato rlc per questa cosa della droga che non devo guardare, puoi vedere che Sara non cambierà mai quindi se dipende da me può lasciare le ville con Max e Daytona proprio ora (visto che Daytona ha invitato il drogato che tutta questa merda è in parte colpa sua)

In realtà mi piaceva Daytona fino a ieri, ma dopo quello che sta succedendo in b4 non la sopporto più, ha solo le feste e la droga in mente e trascina Sara con sé.

RLC dovrebbe dividere gli abbonamenti, coppie e ragazze in vacanza in un abbonamento standard e i bordelli in premium

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

Karma can consider herself lucky not being home these days !!

then she would also have been lying on the couch with Wolf's hands between her legs  wake up

15 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I also just turned off rlc this drug thing I don't have to watch, you could see that sara will never change so if it's up to me she can leave the mansions with max and daytona right now (since daytona invited the drug junkie that all this crap is partly her fault)

I actually liked Daytona until yesterday but after what's going on in b4 I can't stand her anymore just partying and drugs on her mind and dragging sara down with her.

Hey Rat

I you don’t leave permanently, because like some others here, I think we share some of our opinions.

im not here for the sex, though that’s important too. I admit I get caught up in some of the tenants and have a narrative running in my mind, that’s the hook. When shit becomes chaos it breaks the narrative, at least mine, and I really feel it. 

it’s kind of unhealthy but it is what it is. 

Like others, I was crazy about Taylor, but kind of hope she doesn’t come back because nothing will live up to the story she had with Kristie, regardless if Kristie was faking everything for viewers, Taylor was completely sincere. But I digress

enough brain dump for now.

da war das was karma und chris ja noch ansehbar aber das hier endet bestimmt wieder wie bei der letzten 4 tage drogen party und sara kann man auch wirklich kein wort mehr glauben erst sagt sie zu mass wir sind nur noch freunde, denn dieses Video wo ich mir jetzt sicher bin das es gelogen ist oder die lügen wieder von sich gibt das max zu sara sagt jetzt kannst du mir wieder vertauen alles bullshit sonst würde sie sich selbst unter drogen und alkohol nicht wieder von ihm ficken lassen.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Catastrophe

Then just wait and see when Aziz lies down on her back in front of Mass again.. that's Sara number two and then the whole thing starts all over again

2 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

da war das was karma und chris ja noch ansehbar aber das hier endet bestimmt wieder wie bei der letzten 4 tage drogen party und sara kann man auch wirklich kein wort mehr glauben erst sagt sie zu mass wir sind nur noch freunde, denn dieses Video wo ich mir jetzt sicher bin das es gelogen ist oder die lügen wieder von sich gibt das max zu sara sagt jetzt kannst du mir wieder vertauen alles bullshit sonst würde sie sich selbst unter drogen und alkohol nicht wieder von ihm ficken lassen.

I completely agree!

Just now, MaxK said:

I completely agree!

partly agree, but next time pay attention to how often Karma looks at herself in the window when she has sex.
Then you see how fake her sex is and how fake her orgasm

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Sara is a total nutcase in my eyes! And Daytona is the same. Massi is a sociopath 100%! Shortly: B4 is a Mental Facillity but without any staff.

yes especially sara knows how much karma likes the cat but doesn't even seem to give her anything to eat, i guess the kitchen isn't clean yet either, the main thing is she has her drugs and cuddles with ney guys