Massi en B4

Hace 8 minutos, Noldus dijo:

Massi en B4

Hace 6 minutos, Noldus dijo:

Massi en B4

You seem to be obsessed with Massi...😏

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Hi Lasse, this is not directed at you but was a good segway.

Regarding sex with a woman who is high: In Canada all she has to do is have the guy charged and it will be treated as rape. Unfortunately that leaves the door open for false accusations.

Regarding Mass as a rapist. I won't call him that, however he has clearly fucked Sara with out her consent while she actively resisted, and then gloating with his friend while she was face down. That was also the session where he smacked her on the face out of anger.

That can't be unseen.  Also that behaviour by mass does not happen in isolation, as in that can't be the first time he has done that to a woman. Nope. And that was with cameras watching.

Sara is at fault for letting herself get into these situations, however when it goes to the extreme as mentioned in the paragraph above, don't blame the victim.

Hi! In Sweden a single NO is enough. If you keep on it is considered to be a rape. And that is regardless if the victim is high , drunk or sober!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

The difference is that you are looking for it...I'm not.

You still don't get it the post had nothing to do with you the member mentioned not seeing gay sex from the link i provided. I was saying that no sex took place at the link i provided only kissing.  Now i have nothing more to say on the subject because it wasn't you i was replying to.

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I wonder who is finally taking the time to clean up that mess in the kitchen but I see that they are going into the garage for new pills

Probably Aziza