Linda & Tibor (2024) #2

she is the only real woman here!!she is beautiful when she lies on the sofa, on her bed, doing nothing, workout, cooking.

sometimes i hope that she shows more of her, especially in her moments alone, but she set the limits, sometimes little bit touching herself for seconds , than stopping.so we stay before the screen and hope more will come

that`s her strategy, and she has a lot of success with it 🙂

every movement oh her is sex as hell

we love you linda

p.s.    but give a sometimes a little masturbation and we will be in heaven 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Anyone else catch this 2 minute fuckathon by T Bone, resulting in him chucking his custard on Linda's belly. Linda looked like she enjoyed all 120 seconds of T Bone railing her...NOT.  

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Haha 3

On 3/1/2024 at 12:31 PM, steve3636 said:

she is the only real woman here!!she is beautiful when she lies on the sofa, on her bed, doing nothing, workout, cooking.

sometimes i hope that she shows more of her, especially in her moments alone, but she set the limits, sometimes little bit touching herself for seconds , than stopping.so we stay before the screen and hope more will come

that`s her strategy, and she has a lot of success with it 🙂

every movement oh her is sex as hell

we love you linda

p.s.    but give a sometimes a little masturbation and we will be in heaven 

Dude's here like 15 seconds and nails it!

20 hours ago, upyourass said:

correction....she is at work 🤣

Kitty said it was a job. Shit. I hate my fucking job and I work only 48 hours a week. Imagine having to work 24/7, and that means you are working when you sleep.

I would also point out that she works out often enough. I'm willing to bet some of you guys here are damn near on life support and acting like she is lazy. Y'all can watch them sweet titties and stfu! LOL!

Me going one step further. I would be willing to bet that Linda is enjoying her slight brush with fame, and if we encourage her enough, she will do some things we never expected. Oh wait, that already happened, or has it?