Linda & Tibor (2024) #2

1 hour ago, upyourass said:

Not gonna happen with 30 mins every other day of half-harted work-outs and 12 hours daily on the sofa, scratching your head and picking your nose. 

Sassy Finger GIF by ProfeB

Ok Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'll bet you couldn't do half of what she does.

Wish I could tell her in real time. Her performances when she wakes in the morning and stretches out on the bed are spectacular. She is discovering the sweet camera spots that make her look good. Thanks for that. This is exactly what I pay for.

She is def paying the rent. T-bone hiding. I wish him luck in his endeavors though. He has positioned himself as the bread-winner in the marriage. So, dude's getting a lesson.

Real. You might say she's not very athletic and lazy and not so smart. Wrong on all counts. Look at her thighs. Those are Mary Lou Retton thighs. It is hereditary. And very impressive to me. She could probably ride T-bone for hours if she had the motivation.

As far as being smart. I see what she is doing. She is going very slow and having fun with her new position. She is large and in charge and she intends to enjoy it.

So a few positives from me but I got negatives too. So here goes.

Linda, when you shower please don't touch your ass so much before you wash other parts. Use a rag for that. I would eat dat ass and dat pussy but I don't make it a cocktail. Think about it. If I'm T-bore, okay not him but me substituting, I would eat every orifice on your body but girl. I need a clean plate to eat a salad. Know what I'm sayin'?

Another thing. RLC fix those cams. Some of the cams make Linda's ass look bigger than her tits. That is way not fair. Her tits are in perfect proportion to her ass. It's a a scandal! Fix it, RLC!

On 2/16/2024 at 2:48 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Her big tits are meaningless with all the tattoos on her body. Not worth looking at her now. Can't watch Leora when Paul is around her. Tattoos and Paul are distractions.

Both look like shit as well. 🤣 (Her tats)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, upyourass said:

Not gonna happen with 30 mins every other day of half-harted work-outs and 12 hours daily on the sofa, scratching your head and picking your nose. 

Sassy Finger GIF by ProfeB

Very hot. 😍🤣

• Haha 2