Real Names

Guest Lorna Revo

Guest Lorna Revo

So we all know that Nora is not really Nora, but has anyone heard the other girls' real names being spoken yet?

Sadly, I do not have the time to devote to watching RLC these days so must catch up via CC......

And has anyone heard "Kiko" being mentioned.......or even seen Kiko anywhere in the apartment?

Russian speakers on here, your contributions would be most welcome  :D

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lorna Revo

Why would Kiko be mentioned? He has nothing to do with any of those girls, though many of CC Members believe his Nora is now in this apartment, "because RLC has announced that Nora is back with the project". Well, some people still think that everything on the Internet is true. RLC´s roundworded information has created successful business for them. Yes, Nora is back, but a new Nora - one of the millions of Noras - not known to Kiko.

Where is your evidence that this is not the original Nora? I am open minded about it myself.

Must be really exciting place to watch when we have 31 threads created and nothing really newsworthy

or exciting happened in 10 days except for Mia leaving although it feels like she is always there and Nora playing with herself under the covers for 5 minutes. Let's continue the debate whether it's old vs new Nora

in the real names thread. She even ate her soup earlier today so what other proof do you really need? LOL

Nora is having conversation via a web based video / audio method.  She seems very happy when speaking to whomever it is she is conversing with.  She also uses headphones for the conversation - this I assume is so the other persons conversation is hidden.  I had assumed this was probably Kiko she was talking to. 

It would be good if someone who spoke her language could let us know. 

And ... although it should not need to be said again - the person is the same Nora as before.  She makes her bed now but otherwise it is the same girl.

I would love to help you with the real names but I just don't have much time to waste and have no interest

watching them playing with their electronics all day taking breaks to eat and take a nap before heading out to party every night. It's more exciting to watch a paint dry rather than following these girls and listening to their boring conversations. I haven't heard them call each other by name all weekend. Must be because

they are on their laptops and phones and very little communication going on in the first place. If I do hear it

you will be the first person to know their real names. From what very little I heard from Nora Skype before I got bored is that she is talking to a guy and the topic is always telling that person what happened in the apartment since the last time they communicated describing how they go out dancing and party nightly.

She would never call him by the name Kiko even if it's him just because we know it's not his real name.

Also telling how bored she gets sometimes and to be honest I understand because the feeling is mutual.

Unfortunately since this is going to remain premium apartment I don't expect any changes/improvements.

Nora's real name is Nastya... 2 more to go  ::)

most likely second name is Sacha from what darkman is trying to say

yo dije que , el nombre real de MIA la lips duck es SACHY  la llamaron asi el primer dia , y nora se enfado por ello .

estoy temiendo que pase algo GRANDE en el apartamento , no vamos a ver nada , el flujo de video es malisimo , se congelan las imagenes , todos estamos mirando lo mismo , todos sabeis que pasa cuando se duchan se congela la imagen , no quiero ni pensar cuando follen .

Ok, Lilu and Sophie are Tanya and Vika. Don't know which is which, but if I were to guess(and i'm real good at guessing peoples names) I'd say Sophie is Vika  and the other one therefore is Tanya.

And yes it was Kiko on Skype  :)