Real Names

Guest Lorna Revo

Listening to Nora talking on skype reminds me of the confessional on Big Brother program. Even if you missed the day's events she will update her every move so you can catch up on the latest developments.

I caught just a bit of conversation, but If I had to bet I would say it has to be Kiko on skype. Sometimes she would jump from Russian to Ukrainian language. Finally she ended it because she wanted to go sleep.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What i understood from their discussion here. Lilu is a dancer in night clubs, she has worked in Thailand Amsterdam, Milan, Moscow, Dubai, Turkey... Sofie also belongs to some kind of for an agency. Here almost every night they invited to the clubs as nice promo girls that attract customers. These girls has a short one month contract with RLC, so they leave us in next 2-3 weeks anyway, Mia flying out tomorrow back to Russia...

More changes, better for us...

What i understood from their discussion here. Lilu is a dancer in night clubs, she has worked in Thailand Amsterdam, Milan, Moscow, Dubai, Turkey... Sofie also belongs to some kind of for an agency. Here almost every night they invited to the clubs as nice promo girls that attract customers. These girls has a short one month contract with RLC, so they leave us in next 2-3 weeks anyway, Mia flying out tomorrow back to Russia...

Je suis étonné de n'avoir jamais lu ici la probabilité que RLC et CC soient 2 filières d'une même entreprise. En effet, sur la page principale de CC, une fois connecté apparaissent différents forums. Dans "other Sites" on peut cliquer sur "Live Strip Club Cams" et en cherchant un peu on arrive sur le lien du site "http://2001live.com/main_stage" sur lequel les "hôtesses" ou danseuses sont tatouées tout comme les filles des appartements RLC à l'exception de Leora et Diana bien que cette dernière ait des cuisses de danseuse. Ces similitudes m'ont toujours interpellé principalement lorsque Maya a réalisé cet horrible tatouage.

Par ailleurs, lorsqu'on clique sur "Webcams", on ouvre une page CCNet avec plusieurs onglets. Sur "Femme" on peut voir tous les jours vers 11h30 en France  "Elisadeathnaked" dont la prestation est de qualité professionnelle, comme celles des boîtes de strip-tease.

--

I am amazed never read here by the probability that RLC and DC are two pathways of the same company. Indeed, on the main page of CC, once connected appear different forums. In "other sites" you can click on "Live Cams Strip Club" and seeking a lot one arrives on the site link "http://2001live.com/main_stage" on which the "hostess" or dancers are tattooed like girls RLC apartments except Leora and Diana although this latter is the dancer's legs. These similarities have always challenged me mainly when Maya realized that horrible tattoo.

Also, when you click on CC "Webcams" will open a page with multiple tabs CCNet. On "Female" can be seen every day at 11:30 AM (in France) "Elisadeathnaked" whose performance is professional, such as striptease clubs.

Some entertainers.

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Guest Lorna Revo

There is also possibly a connection to Vlir Models run by (owned by) Veronika Lir.......perhaps everything is interlinked....CC, RLC, Vlir.........

Interesting info about Kiko (aka Zheka) .... I wonder what happened over there that made Nora (aka Nastya) come back?

Bemused.......

This sounds very logical, at least about Sofie and Lilu. They do not have just any objects other than a few clothes and beauty products. Cabinet spaces are very minimal for long-term housing. Part of the goods are still in suitcases. They do not have anything that would indicate a longer-term housing.

Here has sometimes desired short-term residents. Perhaps RLC has decided to undertake these wishes in this apartment, and accommodates short-term persons visiting in the country / city, likely to be somehow related to Nora. May be coming models, dancers, actors, ...

Mia flying out tomorrow back to Russia...

Looks like she decided to stay...the sofa is so comfy :)

smurfy, which part of "tomorrow" you didn't understand?

Days are so long at this time of the year...especially in Russia...I probably got confused :(

Anyway it's still tomorrow...let's see what happens :)

This sounds very logical, at least about Sofie and Lilu. They do not have just any objects other than a few clothes and beauty products. Cabinet spaces are very minimal for long-term housing. Part of the goods are still in suitcases. They do not have anything that would indicate a longer-term housing.

Here has sometimes desired short-term residents. Perhaps RLC has decided to undertake these wishes in this apartment, and accommodates short-term persons visiting in the country / city, likely to be somehow related to Nora. May be coming models, dancers, actors, ...

seguramente sea asi como usted dice , pero seguro que a ellas en sus paises de origen les venden otra cosa , un poco como las prostitutas cuando las traen con digamos NO VERDADES , promesas etc etc cuando al final es lo que es , si no como explica el abandono de mia el 1er dia , no sabia a que venia , y sin embargo alli sigue , por que el unico vinculo conocido son esas chicas , imagine usted estar en un pais desconocido solo/a , esta como de lismona vivivendo de prestado , sin dinero .

Yo me pregunto cual es el papel de "NORA" en todo esto ... se supone que ella ya es veterana

Speculation of course, but Nora has a lot of contacts to professional groups where people travel to short-term projects. She is able to provide accommodation for those who would rather want to get money from it, than to have to pay.

I wonder what kind of dancer Lilu is.  She seems to be comfortable with her bra and thong on but in the shower she avoids frontal nudity.  Always keeps her back to the cam if possible and wraps a towel around herself to step out of the shower.  The immediately puts her bra and panties back on.  Seems to try to hide as much as possible.

Now Sofie seems to have accepted the nudity much better and seems more free.  Takes pic's of herself nude as well and surly is aware of the cams right in her face.  These are not little cams either.  I have cought glimpses of them in reflections and they are hard to forget about.  Both do seem to groove or dance to the music while in their rooms.  I guess Lilu is less of an exhibitionist that the other two.  But if she was a dancer - then they are usually very into exhibitionism.  Makes me wonder.